Donate to TWENTY20 Professional Cycling
Tam Cycling Inc. 501(c)(3)
To make a tax deductible donation to the team, please us the Paypal button below or mail a check payable to:
PO Box 875
Kentfield, CA 94914
TWENTY20 Professional Cycling is operated under Tam Cycling Inc. Section 501(c)(3) is the portion of the US Internal Revenue Code that allows for federal tax exemption of nonprofit organizations, specifically those that are considered public charities, private foundations or private operating foundations. It is regulated and administered by the US Department of Treasury through the Internal Revenue Service. One of the most distinct provisions unique to Section 501(c)(3) organizations as compared with other tax exempt entities is the tax deductibility of donations. 26 U.S.C. § 170, provides a deduction, for federal income tax purposes, for some donors who make charitable contributions to most types of 501(c)(3) organizations.
Mission Statement: The purpose of this corporation shall be to educate and foster national and international amateur and professional athletic competition, especially among women. The TAM CYCLING CLUB, in its commitment to empowering female athletes for a better tomorrow will work in partnership with the entire community to assure equity and provide services, opportunities and leadership necessary to establish and maintain safe, quality cycling programs. The coaches, trainers, and members of the club believe in the equal worth and dignity of all cyclists. As the community organization for female cyclist in the United States, the Tam Cycling Club is responsible for establishing a climate that:
- Provides female athletes that have the desire to compete the coaching and camaraderie that will help them achieve both competitive and non-competitive cycling goals in a safe and enjoyable manner.
- Develops in them an awareness of what it is to be an athlete that is both gracious, and respectful to their community.
- Creates an environment in which they may discover new friendships and find lasting role models.
- Guides athletes towards learning new skills and disciplines, and spreads the foundations of bike racing in the USA, especially among women.
- Promotes the value of cycling to our community as a mode of transportation and as a life long sport.
- Supports the equal treatment of women, in not only the cycling community, but in all women's sport.
Is my contribution tax deductible? Your contribution to Tam Cycling Inc and TWENTY20 Women's Professional Cycling Team will be tax deductible. Tam Cycling has received an exemption determination letter Therefore is exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, contributions to Tam Cycling are tax deductible.
Nicola Cranmer - General Manager
United By Sport LLC
TWENTY20 Professional Cycling Team
TWENTY20 Junior Development Team
K-Edge / Felt Professional Cyclocross Team
USA Cycling Centers of Excellence 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013